Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Canvas is Down - Paper Extension!

Unfortunately, you have probably noticed that Canvas has down. I have all my files saved on my master profile on Canvas so I am unable to email you all the rubric and paper assignment. Because of this I will put an extension on the paper, so far it will be a day (so the paper is now due Monday at midnight), but if the outage is longer I will add on more days. This is very frustrating, I hope the site is up soon. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

11 comments:

  1. Oh no! I appreciate the extension! Thank you Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, did you get my email about my topic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, did the email not go through? I think you have a great idea!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I wondered what was going on since I didn't hear back from you about my topic. Did you get the email, and is the topic ok? If you didn't get the email, I can post it here and see what you think. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just responded and your topic is great!

      Delete
  4. Professor Cataldi: I just tried again and it seems that my paper attachment went through on Canvas. If you did not receive it please tell me and I will try again.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete