Monday, April 22, 2024

Week Sixteen - End of Class!

Hello all!

I have received a couple of final projects so far - please feel free to turn these into me early. I have given you until April 28th to finish your projects. You can submit them via email or assignments tab on canvas.

I hope to have all grades posted by early May. 

I initially, had a prompt response for you to complete this week but I figured I would go easy on y'all and let you just worry about your final projects. 

What a fun semester - thanks all, for making it enjoyable. I appreciate you letting me know when things were unclear or confusing - I will definitely take it all into account for the next course. I hope you all have a great summer!

Again, let me know if you have any questions or problems - I wish I could have met all of you in person! 

Thanks again for a wonderful course and feel free to add me on social media (after I have posted the final grades, that is).

Due by the end of this week:
Final Project

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for such a fantastic class! I learned a lot and it has been one of my favorites in the program so far. I am hoping to keep up with my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely my favorite class so far!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall also add my thanks for a wonderful RA course experience! This was definitely one of my favorite and most-enjoyed classes taken through my MLIS journey.

    Even with my years of experience working in libraries, RA was a task I was happy was "for the Reference librarians", as it always intimidated me (I was terrified of getting stage fright if a patron asked for help finding a good book to read and looking/feeling like a fool....).

    Well, I can say now that my attitude and feelings have changed (for the better!) and while I'm sure I'll still feel a bit anxious about providing RA, I now feel so much more properly prepared and look forward to the challenge in the future!

    Again, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you have some more confidence. I promise it gets easier!

      Delete
  4. Would love to chime in and say this has also been one of my favorite classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, loved this class, thank you so much for your responsiveness to questions!

    ReplyDelete